No Bake Cream Cheese Patriotic Pie Recipe
This easy pie keeps for a couple of days, so it can be made a day or two ahead.
2 cups fresh strawberries, rinsed, cored and sliced
2 cups blueberries, rinsed
4 3/4 ounces package Danish Dessert
1 1/2 cups water
1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
2 cups heavy whipping cream
2 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix
1 9" graham cracker crust
- Mix the strawberries and blueberries in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the Danish Dessert and water; microwave 2 minutes.
- Whisk until smooth, and microwave an additional 2 minutes or until thickened and clear.
- Whisk until smooth and mix with the berries.
- Cover and refrigerate until well-chilled.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and the sugar is dissolved.
- In a separate bowl, beat the whipping cream with the pudding mix until very thick.
- Fold in the cream cheese mixture. Spread the mixture in the bottom of the pie crust.
- Spread the Berry mixture over all.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill before cutting into 8 wedges.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 581 Calories from Fat 336
Percent Total Calories From:
Fat 58% Protein 3% Carb. 39%
Nutrient Amount per % Daily
Total Fat 37 g 57%
Saturated Fat 21 g 105%
Cholesterol 113 mg 38%
Sodium 240 mg 10%
Total Carbohydrate 56 g 19%
Dietary Fiber 1 g 3%
Sugars 31 g
Protein 5 g
Vitamin A 27% Vitamin C 44% Calcium 0% Iron 4%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2022 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.